Wednesday, December 24, 2014

THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS'

Hard to believe it's Christmas already....no snow here, only rain...but some how this year, I'm don't really mind not having a white Christmas...maybe because we had so much snow last year.  After days of shopping, wrapping, cleaning, decorating, baking...I'm ready for a nice break.  I'm anxious to get back to rug hooking and doing some stitching.    I love, love, love this time of year...but I'm always happy when the new year starts to roll around.

Here's wishing all my blogging friends a  wonderful and blessed Christmas!!

8 comments:

  1. Bobbie,
    Wishing you and David and your family a blessed Christmas. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your header picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Bobbie!
    We had a wonderful day with grands yesterday and having friends over for dinner today who had their celebrations yesterday.
    ~~Merry Christmas~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Bobbie!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy Christmas wishes to you and yours, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Bobbie!!!
    I, too, look forward to having some "me" time to finally get hook in hand. I miss it.
    Hugs 🎄
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.
    Blessings
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Santa was good to you Bobbie..alas we had no snow for Christmas this year. Janice

    ReplyDelete