Thursday, January 29, 2015

A NEW RUG DESIGN IN THE MAIL..YIPPEE!


See this rug....isn't it just lovely?  I purchased it from eBay..a fairly new designer of some really beautiful, old looking rugs.  Her eBay id is "Vintageheartprimitives".  All of her designs are on linen.  Check out her ebay page.  She has some very, very nice rugs.  I am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive, which if the USPS tracking is correct, should be tomorrow!!  I haven't pick up a hook since November.  I have a ton of Christmas rugs to hook, but am not in the mood to hook Christmas at this time  (who is??)....  I'm leaving for Sauder next Thursday to spend three glorious days of hooking with my Ohio BFF's, Melissa and Lauren (Rugs and Pugs)...can't wait!!

The weather has been fairly kind to us her in Michigan...a little icy roads this morning, but no major snow....hope everyone stays safe and warm!

6 comments:

  1. Morning Bobbie, what a beauty, love the sweet hooked rug. Glad your ok, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen her designs and that is one I liked, can't wait to see how you do yours.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a fun rug, Bobbie.
    Sauder here we come!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I have her sheep and crocks pattern here and just love it! Purchased from her etsy store... have fun in Sauder!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon...I'll have to find her etsy store...I thought she only sold on ebay..Great!!

      Delete
  5. What a fun looking rug to hook - are you taking it to Sauder with you?
    I never think to look on ebay for patterns.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete