Sunday, January 18, 2015

I'M IN THE MOOD FOR NUTTIN'

That about explains it...I'm sitting in a room full of wool, linens for stitching, all the patterns and booklets anyone could ever want...but yet...here I am....not in the mood to do anything!!  I hate when I get like this!   I head off to Sauder in less than three weeks,  and I haven't the slightest idea of what I'm going to hook...UGH!  I think it all started with my total disorganization and disarray of Christmas stuff..still working on that in the basement...I have so much stuff and I just can't seem to part with it..and then there the "danglers"....the stuff that really has no where to go so you just shove it in a tote and hope to forget about it....then....a year later...there it is...AGAIN!

Well..I did manage to find a little batch of goodies...some blue socks, four nice pieces of  early, blue homespun, and some coverlet pieces...I had been wondering where those disappeared...hmm...in the basement...must have been in one of my "dangler" totes!  Have a great evening!


6 comments:

  1. Hope you get your no no back soon! January is just one of those months, I think. I call it the black hole of winter, lol. Smile! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie,
    I've been feeling the same here too! Must be the time of year! So much organizing and cleaning to do... but don't know where to start! Let me know if you come up with a plan! Love that coverlet and homespun! It would look great just folded and stacked on a shelf!
    Hope you come up with a project for Sauder! That is a dream of mine to get there someday!!
    Blessings and hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all get in a rut after the holidays and the bleak weather doesn't help.
    I am sure as the time comes closer you will be inspired with a project for the hook in.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my comment got lost in cyberspace!!!
    As I was saying...Sauder will be a great place to find your mojo and I'm sure you will find something wonderful to hook. I can't wait.
    Great finds in your dangler tote. I love that term.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, must be that time of year, blah!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bobbie LOL I do the same thing with stuff that I have no idea what tote to put in and find it again next year ans still wonder what to do with it. I need to start purging out my attic for sure. Good luck finding a design to hook. Janice

    ReplyDelete