Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LITTLE CUTIE






Our little Rory is getting big!  She loves crawling and pulling herself up... I think we're going to be in big trouble!!  Such a joy!

I repainted my stepback cupboard with Old Century paint " Cupboard Blue".  I moved it from my wool room into my dining area.


I'm stitching on 32 count linen.... Making some really small items for the show in Holly Michigan in a few weeks.  I've never done a spring show so I had to rethink some if my hand mades.


So sick of this weather, I thought I would bring a little lavender into the kitchen.  Have a great week and stay warm!

7 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and that is such a fun age, just lots of work keeping your eyes on her, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning friend! Rory is growing so fast...wow...look at her!
    Love the cupboard in that room now and the blue is awsome.
    I have been busy marking my things for the show too. Did you see next week is warmer temps? Yahoo!!!!!
    ((Hugs))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Bobbie, Rory is a living dolly. Great cupboard, many wonderful treasures it holds. Great stitchery, so pretty.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rory is just too cute!!!
    Not sure I could work on 32 count :(
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rory is a little cutie! See you soon at the show. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post
    very interesting
    nice share

    http://obatherbalparu-parubasahmujarab33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bobbie. I met you at the Holly show last fall. I'm from Royal Oak. When we spoke you said you really like a paint store in Royal Oak. What is the name of the store. Also, did I miss the spring show in Holly? My sister is a friend of Lori's (Prims by Lori) Lori does great work. I've done both her Bunnies,Blooms and Baskets and also her beautiful peacock needle punch. I keep forgetting my gmail addr, so I'll select anon. Marion

    ReplyDelete