Thursday, February 5, 2015

MIDWINTER HOOKING WEEKEND


All packed and ready to roll!  Heading off to Sauder Village in Archbold OH, for their annual mid-winter rug hooking weekend!  YIPPEE!!  I haven't hooked in so long..just color planning for my rug was exciting (I hate color planning)!  I'm meeting up with my  BFF's, Melissa and Lauren early this afternoon...can't wait!  I look forward to this every year.  On Friday evening, for one hour, they have an area set up so we can shop and sell rug hooking supplies.  Last year I did pretty good so this year,  I'm selling the frames the two frames on the tote bag, and the bag itself is crammed with rug hooking books that I also have no use for anymore.   It's always so much fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could join you girls! I know you will have the best time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, have fun hooking Bobbie.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time ladies! I just know you will. Will be looking forward to seeing what you got started...and how the weekend went.
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie...that is a beautiful picture if your grandchildren. Good looks run in the family!
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! One of these days I am going to find someone that lives close to me to teach me. Janice

    ReplyDelete