Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUPER BOWL...SUPER SNOW

It's a beautiful, snowy Sunday morning...I just love a good snow..especially when I don't have to drive in it...but, this afternoon I'll be heading off to my husband's VFW, to lend a hand with their annual Super Bowl Party.  It's a great party...but there are so many people (over 200), that you can't hear and barely see the game...and I'm all about the half time show.  Not a Katy Perry fan...but I do enjoy all the hoop-la that goes with it.

This is a sampler I'm working on.  Trying to get a few done for the primitive show in Holly in March...boy...that sure did creep up fast!

And speaking of Holly...it was a wonderful day yesterday at Holly Hills Primitives!!  Kris Miller & Teresa Kogut are now going to be selling their wonderful rug hooking, cross stitch, needle punch items at Dawn's shop.  And Tammy Jias, of Grungy Primitives, brought in a boatload of primitive goodies to celebrate the day...needless to say.....with these three multi-talented folk artists...the day was a huge success!!  I saw so many people...even a couple of gals from Ohio!  


Pictured above are:  Tammy, Dawn, Teresa, and Kris....so much fun!  And I was so fortunate to meet up with pals Earlene (Primitive Passion Decorating) and Nancy.  We had so much fun shopping thru the town of Holly and then eating lunch at the Bittersweet Cafe...If you've never been to Holly...it is worth the trip...so many shops...Dawn's, Holly Hills Primitives... Antique shops... Caf├ęs....and now rughooking!!

2 comments:

  1. Bobbie it was so much fun and glad we got to spend time with you. Our dinner last night in Eaton Rapids at the English Inn was fun and can't believe I could eat anything after our lunch but I did!
    Have fun today!!
    Hugs.....
    earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's snowing like crazy here in Ohio. Pretty, yes, but I hate it. If it snowed when it was 70*, I wouldn't mind it so much...lol.
    Sounds like a wonderful day at Holly Hills. Too bad it's so far for a day trip :(
    4 days until Sauder. Can't wait!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete