Tuesday, March 24, 2015

SPRING TIME BLUES.....

I had such a wonderful time selling and buying at the Spring Plantings Show in Holly this past Saturday.  It was a great show (as always) and I actually managed to buy a couple of things.  I fell in love with this blue hanging cupboard that my friend Nancy had in her booth that she was sharing with  friend Earlene (Primitive Passion Decorating).  I love anything old blue.  I had no idea where I was going to hang it, but decided to move another hanging cupboard, and replace it with this one.  She has another smaller blue cupboard that I has my brain twirling...hmmm...

Here is another blue cupboard...the cupboard is old, but I did put a fresh coat of paint on it about a month ago.

And then my sweet husband surprised me with the "number 2"crock.  Christie and Dorris from Old Crow Primitives (Sturgis Kentucky) had this for sale and of course, I spotted it on Friday night but didn't want to spend the money...so my hubby went and bought it the first thing on Saturday morning.  Now I need a number 4....it's always something!!

Had a great time at the show..  So many vendors...so many primitives...I just love this show!!  Here is a picture of the back wall of  my booth:


7 comments:

  1. Your booth looks wonderful and I love your blue pieces and your decor.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie,
    So happy you had a great time at the show! Love your newcupboard and the one you painted looks wonderful!! I love cupboards!!
    Lovely job on you booth and what a sweet hubby you have to but you that amazing crock!! Now he can be watching for # 4!
    Have a great week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it was a good show for you Bobbie! I love your blue cupboard and new/old crock. So sweet of Dave to surprise you. Your booth looks wonderful. Some day I'll get back down for it! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' your little blue cupboard, Bobbie! How sweet of hubby to buy you the crock. Your crock bench is just perfect!
    Your shoo-fly looks a lot like my shoo-fly!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie that was a perfect spot to hang it and love what you dispayed in it!!!
    Always a fun day. Wanna go to Breckenridge with us Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amigo (a) estou dando uma passadinha no Blog com muito prazer e ficarei sempre, passando aqui. Um grande abraço: Manoel Limoeiro de: Recife – PE.
    Um bom de semana com as graças de: Deus.

    Visite meu Blog comunitário por favor: www.grupounidoderodafogo.blogspot.com.br


    Recife, 31 de maio de 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amigo (a) estou dando uma passadinha no Blog com muito prazer e ficarei sempre, passando aqui. Um grande abraço: Manoel Limoeiro de: Recife – PE.
    Um bom de semana com as graças de: Deus.

    Visite meu Blog comunitário por favor: www.grupounidoderodafogo.blogspot.com.br


    Recife, 31 de maio de 2015.

    ReplyDelete