Sunday, July 26, 2015

TAKING THE PLUNGE....

As many of you have read on Earlene's, Primitive Passion blog, her daughter is opening an antique mall in Jackson MI....Earlene had asked me a few months ago if I would think about renting a space and I kept hesitating.  This morning my husband asked me what was I waiting for?  So I called this morning and now I am the proud proprieter of Booth #23...



Earlene's daughter, Jennifer, is just as sweet as Earlene, and her passion is truly getting the mall up and running.  Almost all of the booths have been filled and it is going to be wonderful!  We are going on Tuesday to paint the walls and hang some shelves.  I spent the entire evening drawing and cutting out my displays, to scale, and trying to come up with an arrangement.  Then, we'll go on Friday to bring in all the goods.  Of course, I know everything will change come the end of the week, but at least I have an idea.  My husband is thrilled!!  He wants a small corner of his basement back and he hates all the boxes I have under the stairs...I don't know why..they're not in his way...but he doesn't like a lot of stuff.   I probably do have too much and I keep on the hunt for buying more!  It will be a fun adventure!  Her grand opening is August 1st..

Nothing else happening here....it's hot as blazes....and I hate it!!  Can't wait for fall...terrible I know...if it would just stay in the 70's I'd be a happy gal!

Speaking of happy gals....here's Rory going to an afternoon wedding with her mom and dad...she sure looks big in this picture...such a cutie..such a good baby..  I tell my daughter everyday how blessed she is to have such a good little girl!



 

6 comments:

  1. Rory is a little doll!!!!
    Excited you took the plunge!!!!!
    (((((Hugs))))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news, Bobbie! I hope the mall is a huge success for everyone! Wish I could come see. Rory is a little cutie pie. She is growing up so fast. Seems like she was just born. Have a great day my friend. It's going to be 89 here again today. Was yesterday too. Boy, am I loving our new air condtiioning!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie,
    I know you will do a wonderful job and hope you have lots of fun and much success!! It looks like it will be an amazing place to shop!! Wish I didn't live so far away!
    Rory is a little doll too!!!
    Hope you have a great week!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that Rory is just too cute!
    Congrats ??? on taking the plunge. Best of luck to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the cart before the horse on this one - just commented on your current post about your booth.
    How fun and to know the people you are connecting with is even better.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't mention how adorable Rory is....look at those sweet little cheeks! Kissable.
      Karen

      Delete