Saturday, August 1, 2015

ANTIQUE MERCANTILE OPENING....


Well...the work is done...I completed my booth at 9:30 last evening.  We had made one trip but I didn't bring enough stuff to fully stock my area...can you believe that?  We left the first time at 3 and then turned around at 6 to bring more antiques in.  It is so much fun setting up a room..I hate pricing things because I never know if I'm too high on items or too low.  Thankfully, Earlene (Primitive Passion Decorating) was there to help...

My husband made a few new friends at the mall while I was busy decorating...so he was quite happy chit-chatting with a fellow Marine and Viet Nam Veteran....Bob and his wife, Mary Ann...such a sweet couple!

Hope if you're in MIchigan you will have a chance to stop by this beautiful mall!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    Your ooth looks just wonderful!!! Sure wish I could visit!!! I wish you much success and lots of fun!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks AMAZING!!! Good luck to you.
    I think a trip is in my future.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie it looks fabulous...good thing I don't live in Michigan or my budget would take a beating! great that your husband made some new friends too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bobbie!!! It looks sooooo good!! Wish I could see in person. Looks like some wonderful primitive antiques and your special hand-mades. Hope you sell tons! Earlene too! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bobbie, your booth looks prim perfect, would love to visit.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth looks inviting and well stocked !
    Hope it is a great adventure for you.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. After first successful day half of it is gone now! It's a wonderful prim booth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great - wish i lived closer to check it out in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun - fun - fun - if we can get up that way for Dawn's fall show we will certainly stop in and see your booth - just will need an address.
    Good luck my friend.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete