Monday, October 12, 2015

STITCHING AND FRAMING


It's a beautiful Monday here in Michigan.  I've been stitching quite a bit lately, getting ready for the EWM update this Wednesday evening.  Two of the samplers I'll be offering this month, along with two other items.  I stitched "The Pinkeep" sampler, carefully measuring it to fit an antique frame that I have in my stash...  The other sampler is my own design, using some of the hand-dyed wool floss that my good friend Melissa dyed herself. They are beautiful wool threads that she used with naturally with flowers, tea, and herbs

After our attic cleanout, my husband and middle son, Nate are going to blow insulation into the attic.  We have about an inch of insulation up there now...so I'm hoping this added pink fluff will help out with our heating bills this winter.    Have a great day...and to my Canadian pals....Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your stitches! Cannot wait to see the final projects with frames. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitchery,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete