Sunday, November 22, 2015

THANKSGIVING WEEK

Just a quick post this morning...I've been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving...this year is my  year to host so there'll be about 25 people coming over.  I found some really good recipes on the internet and am anxious to try them...especially the "make ahead" mashed potatoes.   I love mashed potatoes but they are such a pain to make while trying to keep everything else warm...Then I just printed out Marley's "Sweet Potato Casserole"...It's on her blog: http://samplers-and-santas.blogspot.com/.....Sounds so good and it's a dish I can also make ahead of time...yippee...come THanksgiving moring, I should have nothing to do but relax and watch the parade....yeah...right!

I felt a little ambitious last evening while we had the first snowstorm, and made this wreath from ideas gathered from Pinterest.  Love that Pinterest!!  Well...heading off to the antique mall to restock for the Christmas open house this coming weekend...have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. That wreath is lovely. Hope your recipes all turn out perfect!! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a fun week planned and always nice to have the house full of people.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make ahead mashed potatoes sounds wonderful could you share the recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love your wreath, wonderful recipes you found. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wreath, Bobbie!
    I've got a great make ahead mashed potato recipe, too. Sour cream, cream cheese, lots of butter. Yum.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wreath!!!! The make ahead dishes sound wonderful.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Blessings
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete