Friday, December 11, 2015

CHRISTMAS AROUND THE HOUSE....

Well...this weather certainly doesn't feel like Christmas weather....but I'll take it!  I did some decorating around the house this past week....thankfully, my friend, Dawn, took these pictures..my phone for some reason is not letting me load my pictures on...so here are a few to share...


 My Arnett Santa....and an old pair of childrens shoes sitting on a time-worn blue bench...


 My foyer...a reproduction settle holding a Christine Crocker Santa that I purchased almost 20 years ago.


 My 1860 drysink from Medina Ohio with my collection of early 1800's samplers.


 My little corner cupboard holding some Barb Stein pincushions and a pincushion on top made by Lori Rippey.  The santa hanging on the door was made by Jackie Schmidt, TFC Folkart.

And a sign painted by me on an old cupboard door....hope to have more pictures next week...thank you for your visit...have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful, Bobbie! Wish I could come visit in person. You have so many awesome things!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pincushions in your corner cabinet.
    Everything looks so festive !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Arnett Santa!!! Your home is looking very Christmas Cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! It's so Christmas-y and prim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so wonderful and festive.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have come
    Wednesday and seen it in person and enjoy all the ladies.
    It's beautiful cozy Bobbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your decorations, my favorite is the bench with the santa grouping, think I need to have Bill make me something like that, nice idea to place things on, off the ground.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooooow. So nice! Not only the items but how they are displayed. Hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bobbie, your home looks so wonderful with your Christmas touches. Love those Santa's, looks so cozy.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bobbie,
    Love all of your decorating!! The ladder with all those coverlets is just stunning too!! Love the dry sink, the bench, the corner cupboard......you see where I am going with this....Love it ALL!!
    Your sign is just wonderful too!! What a great idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
    Christmas Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bobbie,
    I do love that dry sink and antique samplers...oh, and that ladder of old coverlets.
    Please show us more.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete