Monday, December 21, 2015

LITTLE MORE CHRISTMAS AROUND THE HOUSE

A few more pictures to share of my home.....the entry way 

My old pie safe with a few Christmas doo-dads..Earlene....does that feather tree look familiar?  I just love it!



My old trencher filled  with Santa's reindeer and pinecones....


A tombstone cupboard in my living room with my small collection of brown transferware.


The mantle......


The kitchen window...sure wish we had some snow.....


Center piece on my kitchen table...That's it for this year....I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    Your home looks just beautiful!! Love all your Santas and those red stocking on the mantel are just wonderful!! Love all your touches of red too!!
    Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love looking at your Christmas decor. Just wonderful! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Bobbie, your home looks wonderful, love all your treasures with the Christmas decor. Adore the red stocking, old trencher with. Reindeer, all is great... Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so wonderful and warm, love how you did the arrangements.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure does Bobbie, had your name all over it.
    You do a perfect job putting everything together and love looking at and we are so lucky you share! Beautiful home!
    *****Merry Christmas*****
    hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, Bobbie. Love everything! Wishing you and David a blessed Christmas. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pictures Bobbie. Everything looks wonderful. I see you have a big old trencher too. Yours looks wonderfully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty decorations and antiques you have. Happy holiday wishes to you. Now following via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete