Sunday, March 20, 2016

THE EARLY HOMESTEAD SHOW...

Good morning....I have been on a blogging hiatus since December...nothing really to post about...but I had to share some wonderful pictures from the show in Holly MI, THE EARLY HOMESTEAD SHOW.  It was a wonderful show, with wonderful vendors!  We had a blast...so this is a little picture heavy, but I think you'll enjoy it.

First off is my booth (as if you couldn't tell by the sign):



This is Molly Garland's booth, Tinkertown Antiques from Massachusetts.  She had beautiful, early prims.  Her and her mom were so sweet!!



Then...we have Sandra Nolan, The Grainery, from Curtice OH...I love her shop!!  She is only opened spring and summer...but what wonderful primitives she offers.....see that lovely blue-ish green table??
 It came home with me....I have to get rid of something to make room....but that's fine...don't we all have to do that??                                    



Another picture of her booth:


This breathtakingly, early, early bittersweet colored pine cupboard was sold immediately to one of my good friends, Sally....it is just gorgeous!!


Dorris and Christie's booth...wonderful early pieces...they are from Sturgis, Kentucky...they also do the Gathered Treasures show in Lucas, Ohio and will be there in April..


Great offerings from Bob and Janice Ahee, of Back Porch Primitives located in Marine City, MI.  Their shop is just wonderful!!  If your ever in Michigan...It is well worth the stop.  


And the line before opening:


It was a wonderful day....fun setting up on Friday....and fun buying and selling day of the show.  It will all happen again in September!!  It was so nice meeting so many people!! I''l have more pictures to share this week.... Have a great  Sunday!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Bobbie, your booth is prim eye candy. What a show!!! One day I'm going to go, would love to meet you.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I control the drool? Stuff my mouth with bread? This show looks like the best of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie I enjoyed it so much!!!!!! We always have fun.
    Hugs.....Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a really good time...especially at dinner. Dawn has a great group of vendors and Bob and I love doing the show! That was a gorgeous cabinet. Does Sally have a shop? Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you blogging Bobbi! What a great show!! Everything looked great in your booth. Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bobbie,
    Oh my!!!!! Your booth looked AMAZING! LOVE your sign!!! Sooooo many wonderful pieces! Hope you did well! I see some things I would have wanted to bring home!
    All the other booth looked fantastic as well and sure wish the show was not so far away!
    Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to more eye candy!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete