Thursday, April 14, 2016

REPLANTING...

My poor little topiaries are about the same size they were last fall...no wonder!  The roots had wrapped themselves around and around with no place to go.  So today..I replanted.  I hope I don't kill them.  I'm not much of an indoor plant person...but it least it's early enough where I could put them outside...if it EVER warms up....




Then...I decided to be really adventurous, and plant some seeds...rosemary, sunflowers, and lavendar...I haven't done this since my children were very, very little....I've gotten spoiled into buying everything grown...


For a few bucks, it's worth a try!  Well...off to get my hair trimmed...it's driving me crazy...

Tonight is the update for Early Works Mercantile...please check it out...I'm sure there will be some wonderful, spring-like offerings!!

8 comments:

  1. I love trying to grow things, your trees are beautiful.
    I never have any luck though.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping you see seedlings sprouting very soon!!!!
    :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie,
    For some reason, I was NOT blessed with a green thumb, so those topiaries would be done for if I were replanting them!!! lol
    Hope you have fun with all those new plantings!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... the aroma of wet soil! I love it! :-) We are just starting our warming trend here with some sun, 70's in the day and 40's in the evening. Spring is awesome! :-) Nice job on those topiaries! They look very healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Bobbie, love the Topiaries, think they are sweet.Cant wait to get my hands in the dirt.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of your Topiaries, I try to have a green thumb, sometimes I succeed and sometimes not but it's always fun playing in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your topiaries! I think spring is finally here.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a nandina I need to transplant to a bigger pot until I'm ready to put it into the ground. Thanks to you I'm a little more inspired. I got the nandina about three years ago from my mom, and thought I had killed it through extreme conditions. Those little gomers are hardy.

    ReplyDelete