Monday, May 2, 2016

FROM OUR HANDS & HEART SHOW IN OHIO

Such a fun, fun weekend!  Friends Lauren and Melissa and I were fortunate to vend at this wonderful, wonderful show.  So many talented artists...we were in awe of their talent!  I don't know if I had more fun vending or shopping...I think shopping... 

Here are some pictures of some of the booths...I wasn't able to get all of them...it was very busy..

First off...was our table....Lauren makes beautiful spoon jewelry and embellishments and Melissa makes beautiful bracelets and pendants....I made some stop watch necklaces and other vintage style necklaces...






Next....is Stacy Nash's table..and Stacy!  I think we're all very familiar with her talent!  She had so many beautiful finished items, antique-style sewing needfuls, and patterns...everything a stitcher could possibly want or need:



Next, is Lisa Evans of Folk For All Seasons... Lisa makes the most beautiful folk art out of old, early boxes, crates, cutting boards..you name it...she creates it!  I did a little damage in her booth...I just couldn't help myself...I'll post pictures of my items later this week....


This table was a vendor from Seville antiques. I'm sorry I did not get her name...but she had the most beautiful early sewing accessories...


These tables were for the creations and antiques of Ginny Henson from Wisconsin....gorgeous, gorgeous hand work...everything from penny rugs to animals...everything was just beautiful!!


Wonderful, handmade colonial style reproduction smalls from the Schombergs, "Accent on Primitives".  I love his work....so beautiful!  I did some damage in this booth also.....


Rebakah L. Smith's beautiful table.....what can I say?..Everything was gone in a matter of minutes....


Well...that's is for now....It was such an honor to participate in this show.....But I'll leave you with this...three of my grand daughters having fun at a family get together yesterday....Have a great evening!

  

12 comments:

  1. Wish we had shows like that, so many wonderful things, including yours.
    Your grand daughters are adorable.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your table looks beautiful! oh how I wish I could have attended...keeping my schedule open for next year for sure :)
    can't wait to see what you brought home!
    and your grand daughters look like little fairies!!!!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of fabulous beauty at one show! Wish I were closer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful show. How nice to see your granddaughters having fun! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a good time!!! So happy we were asked to vend. An honor for sure.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another great show. I searched for Schomberg's work online and I guess they only sell through shows. Too bad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful show! I went there several years ago. Your combination of jewelry looks stunning together! I hope you all did well. Your grands are so cute! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bobbie,
    WOW!!!! Your table display is WONDERFUL!! You, Lauren, and Melissa are three talented gals!!
    Hope your sales were great!! The other booths are beautiful too, with SO MUCH eye candy!!! Can't wait to see your new treasures!! Your little grand girls are adorable!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog too!!! xo
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You girls had a fabulous booth! It must be so exciting to be part of a grand show as this! Thank you so much for sharing your photos! Your little sweet hearts are adorable.... the happy energy surrounding them just bursts forth in the photo!!
    Hugs!!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your booth was beautiful! It took three tries just to get close enough to it to see anything! Finally I got to drool over all your goodies and I did manage to buy a spoon necklace and one of the watch neclklaces. My BFF and I really enjoyed our weekend there. We are from central PA. I am sooo looking forward to next year and want to attend classes.I wish the venue was a little larger, it was so difficult to maneuver around in such a small space, with so many people there. I hope you did well, like I said, your things were lovely, and your booth beautiful! Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Bobbie, what a wonderful looking booth, so many treasures. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful time. Love the booth :)

    ReplyDelete