Saturday, June 18, 2016

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY....

Another great day here in MIchigan...a little warm, but it gives me a good excuse not to work in the yard and get some cleaning and hooking done!  Nothing new on my end...I can't believe June is half over...next weekend we head down to Charleston SC to visit our little grand daughter....can't wait for that!!  We'll be making a stop for two days in Williamsburg VA...I haven't been there in over 20 years so it should be fun!


I decided since I didn't sell some of these samplers, I would just hang them in my hallway.  It's funny...you just never know what will sell!  But I really enjoyed making them, so now I'll enjoy looking at them!

                                                                       


I started this well over a month ago...but haven't been in the mood for hooking lately. I love this design...it's an antique adaptation of The Old Tattered Flag.  I'm not used to hooking on monk's cloth, but it's going ok.  I think I like linen much, much better!

                                                         

Have a great Saturday and keep cool!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    I just love all of your samplers and they look so good together on your wall!! I know what you mean about sales, but many times I end up getting to keep something I really love!!! So happy you get to see your granddaughter soon and stop in Williamsburg!!! When we lived in VA, Jeff and I went there on our anniversary and I just loved C. Campbell's Tavern and spoon bread!! Hope you have a glorious time!! Your photo of you and your hubby is wonderful, too!! Such a sweet couple!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The samplers look wonderful on the wall. Sometimes I enjoy something I make and then sell it;)
    Your trip sounds wonderful, we are heading up to NH tomorrow, so running around with my head cut off, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET picture of you and David.
    Great minds travel parallel paths. I just bought the kit on Facebook and it arrived today. Just what I don't need, but thankfully mine is on linen :)
    Safe travels.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie I love the sidebar picture of you and David!!!!!
    Today was a beautiful day and got lots done then we went to a grad party.
    Have a great time on your trip, see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Bobbie,love those Samplers, lol great together. Enjoy your trip,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete