Monday, June 13, 2016

BEAUTIFUL MONDAY

It's a simply beautiful Monday...I'm sitting out on my porch, stitching away...something I rarely get to do...I usually stitch at night...but with my husband golfing...I decided to enjoy my midmorning and stitch.  Birds are singing, dogs barking, and music softly playing in the background....mmmm....lovely.....

This is a sampler I am furiously trying to get done before the EWM update on Wednesday...hoping to have it framed by tomorrow. It's another wonderful, early style design by Linda Thraen.  


And then there's this....what I should be doing.....weeding....but...I'lll save that for another day....


My daughter resigned from her position after 18 years to be a stay at home mommy with Rory...so no more baby sitting everyday for us...I guess I'll find out what retirement is truly like now!  

*****************

Have a great day everyone...enjoy the beautiful weather!

7 comments:

  1. wonderful to sit and listen...I'm sure Rory won't be too absent from your life...lucky her to get a stay at home Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie,
    Sounds like the perfect day to me!!! What weeds???? It looks so pretty and I think you chose the right activity!!! How nice that your daughter can be home with Rory and I am sure you will still be seeing her.......with Mom!!! Staying inside where it is cool and dreading the 120 degrees they are saying will be this weekend!!!! How can a place be so hot????? Thank God for AC and ice cream!!!! lol
    Enjoy your week!! Oh, and our sampler is beautiful!!! Good luck on the finish!!!! You CAN do it!!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to say YOUR SAMPLER!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm......maybe it might be mine!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! Is this a new design ?
    Karin :)
    in NY

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh that means more creative time for you Bobbie! can't wait for the update :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I see are lovely flowers in your gardens !
    Enjoy your quiet and peaceful stitching time.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete