Sunday, July 17, 2016

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN MICHIGAN....

I used to really enjoy the cooler weather...but I am finding myself in my old age...really loving summer...even the hot doesn't bother me too bad (at least while my AC is working).  I was working out in the yard this morning and took a few pictures..Hope you enjoy!




The next two pictures are actually my neighbor's yard...but he is a major slob...barely cuts his lawn and since I have to look at the side of his garage he gave me permission (LOL) to take care of it and do whatever I want...so I made the whole length of it mine.....at least until I can afford a privacy fence!


This is a spot where our little cat Abe was buried a few months ago...



A little messy on this side, but we just planted a ton of plants so we're hoping they'll come up even thicker next year. 





Last but not least...is Albert...his smiley face has been with me for over 25 years.....


Hope the weather is beautiful in your part of the country!  Going to be a smoldering, hot week coming up...so stay cool!


14 comments:

  1. Bobbie your yard looks fabulous! cone flowers and hostas are some of my favorites...I am surrounded by a family of hoarders...am sure there is privacy fence in my future too...unless I move...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your gardens are lovely so much work to keep them that nice.
    I would love to know where you got your bee skep I am having a hard time finding them here,
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your gorgeous flower gardens! It's so darn hot here in Kansas I'm doing good to keep mine watered! I'm so ready to move from this old farm...Way to much work for this ole gal. Stay cool & please keep sharing those wonderful pictures. Hugs, Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy your gorgeous flower gardens! It's so darn hot here in Kansas I'm doing good to keep mine watered! I'm so ready to move from this old farm...Way to much work for this ole gal. Stay cool & please keep sharing those wonderful pictures. Hugs, Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are blooming beautifully !!!!! Albert cracks me up Bobbie, the way you tell stories is so darn funny. Love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color... just the right amount of flowers and open space! I'm finding that I appreciate Summer more these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bobby, With beautiful flower gardens it's no wonder you're finding you enjoy summer! Lots of work no doubt but your flowers are just so gorgeous! Sorry about the passing of your fur baby Abe, he has a nice resting place.

    It's still hot and humid here in Upstate NY, I can take the heat but not the humidity! Whew!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Bobbie, enjoying the gardens, very beautiful. Cute Albert, and love the resting spot for Abe, very sweet. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all of the beautiful colorful gardens! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gardens look wonderful and I love the angels in the different spots.
    I need to get more plants in mine and start looking for some fun things to add to it, maybe time to hit the thrifts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gardens ! Love the crow !!! Every garden needs a crow somewhere, to watch over things ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Garden is beautiful! You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely garden!!! I'm swooning!!!! xoxo Becky

    ReplyDelete