Saturday, September 17, 2016

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....

I meant to post pictures of the Early Homestead show days ago...but I kept putting it off...then my friend Linda from Florida send me an email to post...so here goes...the pictures aren't very good..there was a glare from the windows and I couldn't get a good picture of some of the booths to save my life...then four of the booth pictures I took were completely black on my phone.....


This was my booth...it was a little bigger this year...


Sandra Nolan from Curtice Ohio...she has the most beautiful primitive furniture....her shop is in Curtice Ohio also..a great place to visit and shop!



Above was Jamie Blunt's booth.  Jamie is from Millbury Ohio and has a beautiful prim shop as well.


My friends, Sally and Wendy's booth...beautiful, early smalls....


Then there was Lauren (Rugs and Pugs) and Melissa's booth.  Stocked full of beautiful hand made jewelry, hooked rugs, and wool applique. 


This was a beautiful small cabinet with lovely wool applique made by Melissa.  I just love it!!  She does the most beautiful stitching...
and her color choices are gorgeous!



And then this....I made a trade with the dealers from Kentucky..I had a bucket bench that was a little too prim for me and the dough box was too colonial for him....so we both left happy campers!

I'll post more pictures this week of our antiquing journey to Ohio this weekend!  Have a great evening!!

9 comments:

  1. We had fun at dinner with you and Dave last night. Wish we lived closer. Glad you made it home safe. Bob and I did shop a bit this morning...dealers were giving great deals...I think because of the rain, and yes there were not as many shoppers. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wares look fabulous. I didn't know you offer such a selection! This looks like a really great show. Thanks for the dealer names, will check to see how far they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie this looks like a great show...that dough box is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your blog, thanks for stopping into my shop today. I will enjoy following your posts.
    Blessing, janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous booths! Love your dough box, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing goodies, I wouldn't know where to start and I'd blow our budget for sure! Thanks for sharing pics, I really enjoy your blog! Oh, and good trade on the dough box, it's sure to add to you home décor, enjoy!

    Blessings,
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bobbie,
    Oh my goodness, what a wonderful show!!!! So many treasures! Your booth looks great and I see so many things that I would have loved to take home with me!! Love your new dough box, too!!!
    Wish I could find things like that out here!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy Melissa and I did the show. Lots of fun and thanks for your hospitality.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bobbie, what a show, great goodies there and I think you scored great!!!! Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete