Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy Sunday

It's a beautiful day in Michigan...just a couple of pics to post...hubby is away on a fishing trip so I have two whole days to do what I want....not that I can't when he's home....it's just different being on my own...for a while...anyway...my good old dry sink...I told my son he'll have to bury it with me when I go...


A few little goodies I picked up in Ohio last weekend...don't have a clue what I'll do with all of it,,,but I'm hoping I can make something from this pile....I love the little "half dolls"....I'm going to try and make pincushions.


And then, my little grand daughter Rory...petting her favorite animal....Suzy the Sheep at the apple orchard.

Then...my little South Carolina Belle....Alexandra giving a wayward look likes she's either done something mischievous or about too!


It's such a great day...after all of the hot, hot weather we had over the past couple of months...this fall like weather is a welcome relief...have a great day every one!

9 comments:

  1. That is an awesome drysink Bobbie! Good luck making the pincushions. Yes, your granddaughter does look mischeivious. Love the cooler temps. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a dry sink.... yours is awesome! Love the way it is decorated, as well! Love the little ones... cute as can be! So much fun sharing the days with them. Ahhh...this weather is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie, loving that dry sink, looks great... How swet are those kiddo's, so sweet.Enjoy your alone time, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dry sink and the grands are too cute!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. You granddaughters are so cute! I love the frames you got in Ohio...I have been looking for some. Your dry sink is beautiful! Thanks for sharing
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your dry sink! Great finds. Can't wait to see what you do with them. Your grands are the cutest! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hooked rug in your header. Can you tell me more about it.

    Your grand daughters are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dry sink, looks beautiful in that room Bobbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bobbie,
    Love your dry sink as well!!! I have one and love mine, too!!! So great for display and storage! I also have those same framed children pictures and just love them!!!
    All of your new finds are just perfect and I'm sure you will have lots of fun creating with them!!
    Your grands are just adorable!! Such darling little girls!!!!
    We are finally getting some cooler weather here and I am sooooooo happy!!!!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete