Monday, November 7, 2016

FROM OUR HANDS SHOW

The countdown begins....just a few short days ( and even shorter working nights), will be one of the most beautiful folk art and antique shows...."From Our Hands"....a show that originated from Lori Ann Corelis and Rebekah L. Smith's  dream of having a show featuring the wonderful, original works of artisans who followed their passion of textiles, needleworks, and antiques.  Lauren, Melissa, and I are so honored to be part of this show this coming weekend.  We are known as the "Eclectic Jewelers", mainly because our works are from various mediums...silver flatware, wool, linen, threads, and vintage beads and bobs.  Below are the banners that are being featured.  Please click on the link on my sidebar for the list of vendors and then also, to view a wonderful Smilebox presentation of both last year's show and the show this past April..





This was our display in April.....this weekend it will be filled and decked out for the Christmas season....


Hope to see you...The show is starting on Friday, November 11 at 4pm and then on Saturday, November 12 from 10 am to 3 pm...




11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you and your wares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie,
    How I would LOVE to attend this show!! *sigh*
    Your table was so pretty and I'm sure it will be even better this year!!!
    Best wishes for great sales to you, Lauren, and Melissa!!! I'm sure you will find some amazing treasures to take home as well!!!
    Happy Creating!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we live in a spot too far to come to this show - how can we purchase your items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another amazing show in the works...so close to me! Ugh...would love to meet so many of my online friends in one place...wishing you a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HinBobbie, looks like one heck of a great show, sad I miss so many.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you ladies sell out!!!!! Beautiful craftmenship and lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my bucket list--long drive, wish it were closer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could come, so many beautiful pieces and items.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen the photos of the lines, so if I can make it, how early should I be there with a chair and a thermos wearing Poise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are hilarious....if you come, I'll bring you all if the above😜

      Delete
  10. I have heard about this show and it sounds awesome! I hope you have a great turn out and lots of sales. Your photos show such a beautiful collection of gorgeous one of a kind items!! Wish Florida wasn't so far away!!

    ReplyDelete