Friday, December 16, 2016

WARNING...PICTURE HEAVY...BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS...

Since I only seem to be posting about once every six weeks...terrible....so here are some pictures of my home for the Christmas season this year.   My husband said I didn't really decorate much this year....really??  LOL!! He was serious.......It is a little picture heavy but here goes.....

This is my living room with dining area...







My little bear my grandma made me a long time ago....it's poor little paws are worn out... and he is missing his eyes.....I think one of my sons must have gotten to him when they were little...





My pie safe that I bought for $75 at a barn sale four years ago....






My small collection of little leather Bibles, hymnals and a poetry book...



My husband bought this picture in Ligonier PA a few years back...


An antique feather tree that I purchased this past August in Blissfield MI





My foyer...



Well...that's it...I warned you...picture heavy!  I have more to share,  but I'll save that for next week!  Have a great weekend and stay warm.....













16 comments:

  1. Love it all. The feather tree and the sampler behind it - fabulous. Everything! Great Santa collection, lot of sweet trees, beautiful crocks. Going back for another look. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best home decorated for Christmas on my list!!! Bobbie the burgundy corner cupboard you have in your living room is like mine I had in laundry room. It is now for sale in my booth at Antique Mercantile only it is a mustard color. I redid the whole room this week.
    Your collections are amazing and beautiful. ~~~~Merry Christmas~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie,
    Everything is just beautiful!
    Merry, merry Christmas.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bobbie....sooooo wonderful! Your mantle is stunning! Love your wall of antique samplers too. Perfection! Thanks for sharing. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie! How wonderful! I LOVE it all! Your pie safe was only 75.00! Get OuT!! What a buy!! Everything is displayed with a magical touch! Merry Christmas and Thank you so much for sharing your awesome home!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC Christmas tour. Cannot even pick one favorite as I loved it all! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening Bobbie, beautiful home tour, love that pie safe, $75 bucks is a steal!!!! Wonderful Christmas treasures, many prims I love, thanks for sharing,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all just beautiful and inviting. You could ask hubby to help you undecorate after Christmas so he sees what you've done😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing. Makes me want to come in for tea and cookies. A warm loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved seeing your decorations and your home, it looks wonderful.
    I have an old religious book, forgot what it was, a lot of mine got ruined being stored.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your beautiful antiques and Christmas decorations! Lovely what you did!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bobbie,
    Everything is so beautifully displayed and I love it all! Your home looks so warm and inviting and you have such a lovely collection of Santas, samplers, crocks, and to many other things to mention!! I have those same two pictures of the boy and girl.....love them!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely home!!
    Christmas Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bobbie - what lovely Christmas decorations!
    Have a blessed MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never think there can be enough Christmas photos of homes! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete