Monday, July 3, 2017

HAPPY FOURTH!



Not much going on...just taking it easy on this Fourth of July holiday.  We just came back from South Carolina..my son and his new wife were successful in buying a new home in the Summerville area, so they'll be leaving around the 22nd of this month.

On our way home, last week, we spent the night in Berlin Ohio.  Such a lovely area...I never get tired of visiting....we always stay at the Carlisle Country Inn  in Berlin.  It's such a beautiful inn....similar to a B&B, but every room has it's own bathroom....I think it is my favorite hotel/inn ever.

I didn't purchase much...a couple of little flags and the basket above.  But is was fun to stay in such a relaxing atmosphere for the night.

Have a happy and safe July 4th!  


5 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    Congrats to your son and his wife on their new home! I love Berlin and have visited there several times! Such a lovely town!! Hope you have a fabulous 4th!!!!
    Oh, and love the new basket and flag!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice basket. Hope your daughter is continuing to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th, Bobbie! We are laying low too. Glad you had a good trip and they found a house. Love your basket and what you put in it. That sounds like a fun place to stay. Will have to keep it in mind. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to go out paddling, lol. Sometimes holidays get in the way of my fun;)
    We are going to my SIL's and she is on a beach area, so we can enjoy family and fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful 4th! Congrats on the newlyweds purchasing a home down in the South. An excuse for you to visit and buy things. :-) Janice

    ReplyDelete