Tuesday, March 22, 2016

TREASURES FROM THE SHOW....


Just a couple of pictures of the three items I bought at Saturday's show...believe me...there were so many I wanted to buy but like most folks, I just don't have the room for anything else...but I did make an exception with this lovely, primitve blue-ish, green work table...I purchased it from Sandra Nolan of  Ohio.  I had to move out a dry sink to make room...but I really love the way it looks.  BTW...my walls aren't olive green as they appear in this pic...they are brownish khaki...but are soon to be repainted.  

Next is my old Art Mill's Doll from the early 1900's.  I purchased her from Marie Feron, also from Ohio (Ohio chicks have the best prims!)....She is sporting a wonderful vintage style, "Frozen Charlotte", necklace that I purchased from Kari Wolf of Michigan.  


She won't be wearing this necklace for long!  I've been into Bohemian style jewelry lately...love that vintage, industrial look!  That's it for now...have a great day and say prayers for the people of Brussels and for world peace.....

13 comments:

  1. beautiful table Bobbie! and I LOVE your topiaries, where did you get them from?? {if you don't mind me asking} also, I am thinking about painting our walls in the almost-same khaki color :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori....the topiaries are from Home Goods years ago, and the tall one I actually bought at the Salvation Army store for $1.99 last fall! I would love to have real ones...but sadly...they just don't live in my house.

      Delete
  2. That blue table is over the top--great find and purchase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! The blue on that table is fabulous! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie your table is perfect there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the paint is worn off the bottom half of your table legs - awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scores Bobbie! I was going to buy that doll but ran out of money myself. Had fun with you at dinner! Wish we lived closer. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table, great colors and wear in just the right places.
    I love the old cloth dolls and animals.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful. The perfect spot.
    Have a great week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Bobbie, I am loving that table, looks great!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great purchases, Bobbie!
    Looking forward to seeing you next week.
    Happy Easter,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bobbie,
    LOVE your new table and how you have it decorated is just wonderful!!
    The topiaries look so good on the cutting board too! The doll is so sweet and I would totally wear that necklace too!!! Great purchases from the show!!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie
    P.S. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Could you send me your email so I can respond to you? Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete