I think she was really trying to give him her list!
My husband did a great job picking out the tree....
The entry way ....
The early corner cupboard, also in the entry way...
And I forgot what they call this thingy...but I bought it at a primitive shop a few weeks and dressed it up with some greens and a candy cane. Have a great night!





That is the sweetest santa photo, love her looking at him like that.
ReplyDeleteWonderful decorations and I think that looks like a wood thingy, lol.
Debbie
ooh Alexandra is so precious...her red hair is wonderful...lovely decorating Bobbie
ReplyDeleteThat picture is just too adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your horse pull toy. Everything looks great.
Hugs :)
Lauren
Morning Bobbie, sweet picture and that tree is beautiful, good job Hubby. Love the primitive thingy, looks great with the greens.Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteGiggles...it's a yoke but wooden thingy works too.Yours looks like a human one used for carrying buckets. Your granddaughter is adorable with santa. Warm Blessings! Amy
ReplyDeleteLove your tree and decor. Looking very festive. Your wood thingy is a yoke used for carrying water for folks. Your granddaughter is sooo cute!! Janice
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughter is so sweet and what a great looking Santa he is!!
ReplyDeleteYour collections and tree look wonderful!!
xo