The final set of Sally and Randy's house....enjoy! Beautiful, early Pennsylvania Dutch style shelf, housing her beautiful stoneware...this is in her kitchen
These are their beautiful open shelving in kitchen....with more collections to share....
This is the first floor bathroom....
A sweet early box, housing a little sheep and candle....
Love this candle box shelf hanging on the wall near their tub...
And I love the simplicity of this towel rack...
This is their upstairs bathroom....no tub, but a beautiful shower and lots of goodies to see...
A gorgeous, early shelf hangin on the bathroom wall, displaying Sally's early collections of books, baskets, and boxes
This is a guest bedroom. Love the windows!
A nice, early cupboard hoousing more of Sally's collections...
A smaller guest room...just beautiful!!!
Sally and Randy have three sweet kitties and a dog...Randy made the kitties a little doorway from their door, leading to the basemnt....and of course....Sally had to make it more welcoming for them by adding a cute little wreath!!
















Morning Bobbie, just wiping the drool away, what a gorgeous primitive home. So many treasures I love, the sweet bench and I sure could stay in the cosy guest bedroom, love!!!!! Hugs Francine.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that house!! Try to enjoy your time there!
ReplyDeleteYour friends' home is beautiful.....warm and inviting. Thank her for allowing you to post these pictures and that you for taking them. Breathtaking. Safe travels home.
ReplyDeleteBobbie you two need to relax and enjoy your trip. At least your missing the crazy mess!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is just as hot here.
Sallys house is so fantastic and had to giggle when I saw the wreath over the cat door.
going to look again!!!
Safe travels home and talk to you soon.
Very nice. Be careful and have a safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels :)
Happy 4th to you and hubby.
xoxo
Lauren
Wow! Wonderful home and collections all lovingly and perfectly displayed! LOVE the little kittie door! Thank you Bobbie and Sally for allowing us to tour your awesome home! Cathy G.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! Thank you for sharing more of this fabulous home with us, Bobbie! Safe travels home. I hope your remodel goes smoothly. Lori
ReplyDeleteHi Bobbie,
ReplyDeleteLove the second installment of Sally's home!!! I just love so many things....especially that darling putz sheep in the box.....so sweet!!! The bench is awesome too!! I would be excited to visit ANYTIME!!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie