Monday, August 14, 2017

AUGUST OFFERINGS AT 9 PM THIS EVENING


 It's already the middle of the month & time for another EWM update.  Please join me and the other artists for this month's update at 9 pm.  I will be offering a punch needle design as well as two samplers...


And being it's the middle of August can only mean one thing.....Rug Hooking Week at Sauder Village...YAY!!  We wait all year for this event!!  They have some really great vendors this year & I can hardly wait to sink my fingers into some nice luscious wool......I didn't think I would be able to go....but yep....I'm going!!!  My Holly Hooking pals are going and then I am meeting Lauren and Melissa to do some serious shopping....I probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow evening....

Well...have a great evening...I'll be back with lots of pictures of beautiful rugs at Sauder!!  Don't forget to visit :

                                                          earlyworkmercantile.net


3 comments:

  1. can't make it this year...but next year Saucer is on my list of places to go...even if I have to hire a driver!!! have a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time!!!! Envy!!!! Tell Lauren hi for me!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing your offerings, Bobbie! You do beautiful work. Two of my friends from here will be at Sauder. Maybe I can come next year. Have a great time! Lori

    ReplyDelete