Anyway....a few more pictures of my home...a little lighter and brighter this year...as I said before...I didn't unpack 3/4 of my Christmas decorations....I'll probably be sorry I didnt...but it will be easier when taking it all down...here goes:
The little white cupboard is hiding a hideous thermostat that I have fought with for 30 years....finally got the idea to purchase this little cupboard...I love it...I think it fits in well...
At the end of my foyer, are the pictures of our twelve grandchildren...I found these window frames at Kirkland's in SC when we were visiting Jeff at Thanksgiving....It actually holds 16 pictures...so I figure, I'm four grandchildren short....
My little kichen table with a couple of vintage Santa's...
My open cabinet (I have two that I took the doors off about 20 years ago)...It's nice to display some of my brown transferware...the Santa mug is my husband's...it was given to him as a gift when he was a baby....
The other open cabinet with more transferware pieces...
A little cross stitch design I stitched up last year....I'm still not tired of the red truck theme....
A hanging lantern in my serving area....
One of my bedrooms....Rory helped me decorate it this year...she claims this as "her" room when she spends the night...you can see her little Violet in the midst of my antique bears...
And then, my pie safe which I forgot to put in last weeks post...it's in the corner of my living room
Well..that's it...thanks so much for your kind comments. I love looking at everyone's homes....and I hope you enjoy looking at mine....have a wonderful "Pre-Christmas Week"!!
Everything looks wonderful. I do love the preparations myself and my sewing room is the same, the mess I made creating last minute items and hidden gifts.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Bobbie love your new wood floor in the foyer and how you changed it up. Are you keeping the corner cupboard that was sitting in the corner? The white is beautiful and your bedroom is gorgeous!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNerry Christmas to you and David OXOX
Everything looks wonderful! I love the simplicity.
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired to start stitching the Pineberry Lane pattern in your photo. Floss is ready. Just need to find a piece of linen.
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
Lauren
Bobbie, I enjoyed the tour immensely. I’m not a fan of the thermostat either. Love your solution. I covered mine with a quilt shelf. Ah, now that’s better. 😁 Judy
ReplyDeleteHi Bobbie,
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun to "visit" your home!! Always love to see your new creations and how you decorate!! I also love your Arnett Santa in the first picture!! Those window frames are just perfect for your photos and the transferware is so pretty!!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and enjoy the week before the new year!!! Hard to believe it will be 2019, isn't it??
Heart Hugs, my friend~
Julie