Sunday, September 24, 2017

Where I'll be today....

.....stitching along on my Pineberry Lane, "Proper Sisters School of Needlework", sampler.  I'm using 28 count evenweave that I coffee dyed...it's pretty subtle, so I think I'll give it a faint walnut wash after stitching.  I'm using called for DMC threads.  I have a ton of fancy floss, but of course none of the colors needed.  Hoping to have this done by the end of the week.....


I'll be plopping down on my favorite wing back, with stitching in hand,  watching "Candleford" on Netflix....( I think this is the third go around)


A fun little rug by "Olde Tattered Flag" that I hooked a couple of years ago at a hook in...It was an easy rug to hook and I love the spider webs...



This next rug, was hooked by hooking friend, Chris Needels...It is an Emma Lou Lais design called "Primitive Saltbox".  It is gorgeous!!  I'm hoping I will still be able to order this one!


Last ....my husband and I at a B&B, in Holly, two weeks ago, when we were vending at the Early Homestead show.


That's is for now...thank you so much for you kind comments!  I have to use  comment moderation now because of so many "scam" comments....such a strange world nowadays!

Have a wonderful Sunday...enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    Love your stitching chair and I know you are probably enjoying spending time in it today with that sweet design!!! Love Pineberry Lane!! Hope the weather has cooled off a bit for you by now!! We are actually having REALLY NICE WEATHER here in AZ for a change!!!! It is supposed to heat back up a bit though this next week, but I do think we have finally seen the last of it for a while!!! Such a nice photo of you and your hubby enjoying your coffee, or tea perhaps?
    Take care and enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a blog roll. Keep it up :)
    Nice pic of you and hubby.
    I just bought Candleford dvds at the library book sale. Maybe I will get to it this winter. You know me and TV...lol!
    I hope you had a wonderful stitchy kind of day.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie after my quick dash to the grocery store this morning I've been inside...this 90* weather is not for me...made it a little worse by putting on a pot of antique black to dye...love your cross stitch...I love all of her work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie, you are not the only one wondering why the first day of Fall is 90 degrees!! I mean really? I love, love that series Larkrise to Candleford and have watched it a couple of times. It is always wonderful and I always find that I missed a little piece here and there the last time I watched.

    Your sampler is going to be very nice and I do like those prim colonial colors you are using. You and Hubby look like you are enjoying yourselves and having a fun weekend. Hope you have a great week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eying a few of Pineberry Lane's sticheries. Guess you did the same thing I did today. Stayed inside from the sweltering heat. Janice ps love your hooked pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is so wonderful. I love the chair you stitch in. Pineberry Lane has some great patterns. I have a number of them with their floss ready to go. Just not enough stitching time for me yet but the day is getting closer. I look forward to seeing your finish. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete