The business of getting ready for Christmas! I hadn't put one decoration up because of being so busy with the show this past Saturday. We had a blast!! But, I don't think we'll do another one. I feel like I lost a whole month by sitting in my sewing room night after night, sewing....my friend Sally, feels the same way. We were so blessed to have really, really good sales, but considering the hours that we both put in, I'm not sure it was worth it. I also added some antiques in with my items, so I was able to sell off some of my earlier treasures as well.
We will continue to vend at the Early Homestead Shows in March and September...at least until we run out of stuff or get tired of hunting for stuff! We're getting too old for this..LOL!!!
Here are some pictures of our booth...this was the morning of the show:
Well...That's it for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week & have fun enjoying the season!!! Thank you for all your comments on my blog...they are so appreciated!!
Your booth is gorgeous! I bet it was a lot of work but what beautiful work you do. Merry Christmas. 🎄
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Merry Christmas to you as well!!
ReplyDeleteSo many lovely things to look at!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...that Santa keeps poking me in the eye...lol...he even looks nice with his green suit....;-)
ReplyDeleteI love it all!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas!
Marilyn
Thank goodness I wasn't there. I'm already in the red $$$.
ReplyDeleteYour booth looked wonderful! Would you happen to have any Santas in the chimneys left over? They are so unique, I would love one! Your cross stitch is beautiful as well.
ReplyDeleteYour booth was simply beautiful! Vending does take enormous amounts of time, but I'm glad it was worth your while. I'll take one of everything...lol!
ReplyDeleteYour booth has a lovely assortment of goodies ! Everything so very nice. Glad you had a good show.
ReplyDeleteRose
Your booth looked really nice! Glad you did good. Missed being there. Janice
ReplyDelete